The reception is currently not staffed!
You are welcome to book via our online reservation mask or send us an inquiry.
We still have enough vacancies for the whole year!
The campsite gates are closed from 11:00 pm to 8:00 am and there is no parking along the street and not in front of the campsite!
The ideal location for a visit to the Festival City of Salzburg, providing numerous cultural events, but also a great place to relax, regenerate, or for sporting activities, such as swimming, hiking, and bike riding.
- Only 3 km away from Salzburg City
- Bus stop in the immediate vicinity
- Only 700 m distance from the autobahn exit A1 Salzburg Nord
- Ideal stop on your way south
- Spaces uniquely separated by trees and ornamental shrubs
- Electrical connection provided
- Our own designed outdoor pool
- Sun-loungers, sun chairs, and parasols
Rezeption / Minimarket / Bistro:
- Sales of Salzburg-Card and bus tickets
- Booking of concerts, dinner shows, sightseeing tours
- Fresh bread and pastries in the mornings
- Heated in winter and on cold days
- Toilets, shower cubicles, individual washing cubicles
- Baby changing table, ironing table
- Dishwashing sink, washbasin
- Washing machine, laundry dryer
- Drinking water supply station
- Waste disposal station for caravans and motor homes
- Chemical toilet disposal station
- The bike route leads directly from the site to the city centre – 5 km
- Both ideal for short trips to the city and for longer bike tours out into the countryside and the Salzkammergut region
- Bike rental on site