Camping Nord-Sam the green oasis of the city of Mozart Salzburg
We warmly welcome you to our campsite!
We do not welcome young Party groups on their way to the Oktoberfest (Beerfest).
The campsite gates are closed from 11:00 pm to 8:00 am and there is no parking along the street and not in front of the campsite!
The ideal location for a visit to the Festival City of Salzburg, providing numerous cultural events, but also a great place to relax, regenerate, or for sporting activities, such as swimming, hiking, and bike riding.
- Only 3 km away from Salzburg City
- Bus stop in the immediate vicinity
- Only 700 m distance from the autobahn exit A1 Salzburg Nord
- Ideal stop on your way south
- Spaces uniquely separated by trees and ornamental shrubs
- Electrical connection provided
Rezeption / Minimarket / Bistro:
- Sales of Salzburg-Card and bus tickets
- Booking of concerts, dinner shows, sightseeing tours
- Fresh pastries in the mornings
- Our own, newly designed, heated outdoor pool
- Sun-loungers, sun chairs, and parasols
- Newly renovated shower cubicles, WCs, and washrooms
- Heated in winter and on cold days
- Toilets, shower cubicles, individual washing cubicles
- Baby changing table, ironing table
- Dishwashing sink, washbasin
- Washing machine, laundry dryer
- Drinking water supply station
- Waste disposal station for caravans and motor homes
- Chemical toilet disposal station
- The bike route leads directly from the site to the city centre – 5 km
- Both ideal for short trips to the city and for longer bike tours out into the countryside and the Salzkammergut region
- Bike rental on site